KCMind Covid-19 Risk Assessment: Keeping People Safe
As a charity and employer, our aim is to reduce risk to “our people”, (trustees, employees, locums, volunteers, service users, casual workers, visitors and the general public,) by introducing control measures to mitigate risk and ensure everybody’s health, safety and wellbeing is protected.
- We have conducted suitable and sufficient COVID-19 risk assessments for all of office, service areas and service activities.
- We have risk assessment and protocols to help our people return safely to the workplace and back into services.
The results conclude that we are compliant with the guidance issue by Gov.UK.
- We confirm that we are complying with the Government’s guidance on managing the risk of Covid-19.
- We have carried out a safety-led Covid-19 risk assessment and shared the results and risk controls with the people who work with us and the people who fund our services; to enable us to work safely and deliver safe services to our service users.
- We have policies and working protocols in place to control infection transmission and to protect the mental health and wellbeing of our people.
- Adopting a cautious, safety-led, approach, we are working to the highest standards of safe practice to keep our people safe.
Our risk assessments, policies and working protocols will be reviewed and updated as new guidance becomes available. Your safety is our priority.
Author: Mary Fotheringham
Posted on: 6th November 2020