Mind Skills Development Service provides accredited raining courses, creative activities and workshops, work experience and wellbeing support – to help people progress into work, further education and other vocational opportunities.
Working with professional training and accreditation organisations and care professionals; together we support individuals to:
- Recover and maintain their mental health and wellbeing
- Become more confident and resilient
- Gain professional skills and qualifications
- Become more motivated, productive and “work-ready”
- Set training and wellbeing goals and progress steps towards achieving them