Kensington and Chelsea is an independent charity affiliated to National Mind. As a local Mind we are responsible for raising our own funds to support and develop our services in Kensington and Chelsea.
Nobody should face a mental health problem alone and with your help, we can be there for people who need urgent and ongoing information and support.
Becoming a member
- Members provide vital constitutional and financial support to Mind. Members are involved in electing the Board of Trustees and approving Mind’s annual accounts. As a member you will receive a copy of the Annual Report and an invitation to Mind’s Annual general meeting. You will also receive Mind’s Newsletters or Bulletins produced in the year.
Making a donation or leaving a legacy
- Regular donations, made through a banker’s order and legacies provide valuable income to Mind and help us plan ahead in our vital work.
- The impact of mental distress on your staff can be considerable. Working with Mind can benefit your company by demonstrating a commitment to mental health. Corporate support can be made through financial support or the donation of skills, expertise or equipment
- If you are taking part in a local or national fundraising event, Mind would be appreciative of the opportunity to receive much needed funds.
- Whatever you choose, your support will be valued. To become a member, please complete the application form and return to:
The Membership Administrator
Kensington & Chelsea Mind
7 Thorpe Close
London W10 5XL