Supporting Minds has been set up in response to the COVID-19 lockdown. In March 2020, we suspended our face to face support and consolidated our services under one work team and changed to new ways of working to provide remote mental health support to people through this challenging time.
Supporting Minds is our online service offer for people currently registered with Mind Skills Development Service or Community Living Well Peer Support services; and who are accessing secondary or primary mental health care. Our services cover RBK&C and Queens Park Paddington.
For the majority of our activities, we have opened up access to people using primary and secondary mental health services, wherever possible. Where we have not been able to do so, this is as a result of training accreditation requirements or service eligibility criteria we cannot change.
For people needing information and support to access mental health resources . We offer:
- Remote mental health support by telephone, email or digital media
- Wellbeing planning to help people cope with life at home
- Information and support to access other services you may need during this time
- Information and support to help you access help if you are in crisis
- A weekly programme of online activities