Supporting Minds has been set up in response to the COVID-19 lockdown. In March 2020, we suspended our face to face support and consolidated our services under one work team and changed to new ways of working to provide remote mental health support to people through this challenging time.
- Supporting Minds is for people registered with Mind services who are accessing secondary or primary mental health care in RBK&C and in some instances, Queens Park Paddington
- For people needing advice or information about mental health resources in RBK&C. We offer:
- Remote mental health support by telephone, email or digital media – according to your preference
- Wellbeing planning to help people cope with life at home
- Information and support to access other services you may need during this time
- Information and support to help you access help if you are in crisis
- A weekly programme of online activities