Volunteer for Mind: help us make a difference…
As a voluntary organisation we rely heavily on the time, skills and commitment of volunteers. In return we offer:
- A diverse range of volunteer opportunities
- The opportunity to gain work experience and expand your skills
- Training in mental health awareness and mental health first aid
- Support, supervision and travel expenses
- The opportunity to gain a reference from a leading national charity
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Membership of the Trustee Board
- Office and project admin support
- Projects activities support
If you can spare a minimum of half a day a week we would love to hear from you.
Volunteers working directly with service users are required to have DBS (disclosure and baring service) clearance.
Please note: we do not take volunteer student counselling placements.
- Travel expenses up to zone 4.
- A lunch allowance of £5.00 for volunteers working a full 7 hour day.