If you are in need of support, it is important that you know there are people here to help. No one needs to struggle to cope on their own…
Healing Minds is a consortium of independent, registered voluntary organisations who provide advice, counselling and support to people living in Kensington and Chelsea.
- To create an umbrella group for counselling organisations delivering services in Kensington and Chelsea, across all cultures, disability, faiths, age, sexual orientation and gender
- To work in partnership to create a co-ordinated response to the needs of the local community affected by the tragic events at Grenfell, now and in the future
- To provide a central information point where people can find out counselling support is available
RBK&C Counselling Organisations – voluntary sector
- Cruse Bereavement Care – bereavement support
- Help Counselling – counselling and psychotherapy
- Kensington and Chelsea Mind – Advice and information line on mental health issues and information about local counselling services.
- Support4Grenfell Community Hub – bereavement support for individuals, families and young people. Contact 07964 560175 or text for call back.
- Brent, Wandsworth and Westminster Mind Mother Tongue Service (Arabic and Farsi)
- West London Action for Children
Community Leadership Groups
- Al Hassanian – Moroccan Women’s Centre
- Midaye – Somalian Development Group and counselling service
- Mind and Soul Foundation – exploring Christianity and mental health
CNWL Mental Health Foundation Trust
- Grenfell Health for Wellbeing Service – primary care talking therapies