Mind helps people to take control of their lives. We do this to make it possible for people with mental health problems to build better lives and sustainable futures…
For information about our wellbeing services please use the side navigation panel or click below.
Mind believes that having access to information and support helps people to make informed choices about the support they need.
- Advice and information service on mental health issues and signposting to local mental health services and resources
- Crisis information
- RBK&C Mental Health Service Directory
- Mind Information and Support: helplines, information about mental health conditions, treatments, how to look after yourself or someone you know.
- Healing Minds
- Counselling Consortium
- Healthy Minds Workshops and Support Groups
- Peer Support
- Community Shed
- Training and Employment Support
Mind is working to create mentally healthy communities. We believe that mental health is everybody’s business.
Mind believes that people are at their most powerful when they are fully engaged and have a say in issues that affect their lives.